Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Craft Channel

Close To My Heart is introducing a new video series on My Craft Channel!
Check it out: http://www.mycraftchannel.com/shows/Clearly-the-Best-Stamping-with-Close-To-My-Heart/Clearly-the-Best-Stamping-with-Close-To-My-Heart-Promo/

Close To My Heart is excited to be working with My Craft Channel , an online craft TV network, to create a new video series called Clearly the Best. If seeing is believing, then viewers will quickly see that when it comes to stamping, Close To My Heart’s My Acrylix® stamps and blocks are truly the best. Each video will show stamping techniques demonstrating the creative flexibility and perfect placement possible with our clear stamps. Contact me to find out more about techniques and stamp sets featured in the videos! When you sign up for free at http://www.mycraftchannel.com, you’ll receive email notifications every time a new video in the Clearly the Best video series is released. That way, you'll be sure to catch every episode! Sign up today.

Starts September 4th~


No comments:

Post a Comment