Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Celebrating *15* Years!

15 years ago I decided to join Close To My Heart (back then known as D.O.T.S.) because I loved the products & thought it was so much fun. Who would think that 15 years later I'd still be here & for the same reasons too! I STAY with CTMH because I truly believe they have the BEST quality & most innovative stamping & scrapbooking products out there.
Would you like to give it a try? With a starter kit of materials for only $49, you have nothing to lose! Love it=enjoy the fun products in your kit & continue to get your own supplies at a discount. Don't love it=keep the kit of fun stuff & you risk nothing.
Sign up HERE & get your product kit for just $49!

Contact me with any questions. I'd be thrilled for you to join the "Got Ink?" Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment