Wednesday, August 24, 2016

You're Invited- Open House!

*You're Invited*
Stamp/Scrapbook OPEN HOUSE!
Featuring the NEW Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations catalog & Seasonal Expressions holiday catalog!
Jes Ballas CTMH Consultant www.ctmh.com/gotink Walnutport, PA
 
Saturday, September 10th
10am-1pm
OR
6pm-9pm
Come either time, when it suits you best.
 
FREE Gift with a $25 order!
Shop online HERE~
 
Come & see what's new! Show & Tell items, stamp/scrap yard sale, raffles & hands-on projects ($10 supply fee for projects).
Plus, see the National Stamping Month special, "Celebrate Kindness" kit!
NEW paper kits & stamps
Cricut "Flower Market" Cartridge
Shimmer Brush
8 NEW Colors
NEW Thin Cuts metal dies
& much more!
 
Contact me today to let me know you're coming so I can plan enough projects supplies.
Jessica Ballas
Close To My Heart Consultant
www.ctmh.com/gotink
"Like" me on Facebook- www.facebook.com/JBallas.ctmh
Follow my BLOG- www.gotinkteam.blogspot.com
Super Seller Award Recipient
2 time Cruise Achiever
 
New colors!

New papers!

 National Stamping Month!
 New Cricut "Flower Market"


No comments:

Post a Comment