Monday, January 2, 2017

January is National Papercrafting Month!

January is National Papercrafting Month!
Close To My Heart has an amazing promo for you: the "Welcome Home" paper wreath kit!
How can you get a kit?
Order one for only $18.95 or get one FREE with a $60 purchase!
Plus, new Consultants who join in January will get one FREE in their kit!
 
Look at the contents:
Everything comes printed on both sides, ready to punch out of the carrier sheets.
The chipboard base is SUPER heavy duty & strong!
Gold foil stickers are ready to personalize your banner with your last name, welcome or anything else you want to say!
 
Here's my version:


 
Contact me for more info:
Jessica Ballas
Close To My Heart Consultant
www.ctmh.com/gotink
"Like" me on Facebook- www.facebook.com/JBallas.ctmh
Follow my BLOG- www.gotinkteam.blogspot.com
Super Seller Award Recipient
2 time Cruise Achiever




No comments:

Post a Comment