Thursday, February 23, 2017

February Sign Up BONUS!

Have you ever thought about doing something fun to earn extra income? Would you like to get your stamping & scrapbooking stuff at a discount all the time?
NOW is the right time for you to try the Close To My Heart business opportunity as a new Consultant!
Join the "Got Ink?" Team in February & receive *3* Stamp of the Month sets for FREE!
Start up kit is only $79 plus you'll get *$50* in product credit to spend immediately!



Here are some fun pics from Convention. You'll have such a FUN time with Close To My Heart!


Why not give it a try? No contracts!
Ask me how~
Jessica Ballas
Close To My Heart Consultant
www.gotink.closetomyheart.com
"Like" me on Facebook- www.facebook.com/JBallas.ctmh
Follow my BLOG- www.gotinkteam.blogspot.com
Super Seller Award Recipient
2 time Cruise Achiever


No comments:

Post a Comment