Monday, December 31, 2018

January Stamp Club- Pop Up Birthday Card

You're Invited to January's Stamp Club!

Friday, January 4th 7pm-9pm
OR
Saturday, January 5th 10:30am-12:30pm 
Projects are FREE with a $15 order from our brand new catalog!

Here's what we'll be making this weekend! Pop Up Birthday Card~
I love this idea & have been wanting to try it for a while now.  

Here's where I found the instructions:
 
Please bring your trimmer w/ scoring blade, bone folder, adhesive, scissors, mini glue dots & foam tape.
 Let me know if you'd like to join us!




Jessica Ballas
Close To My Heart Consultant
https://gotink.closetomyheart.com/
"Like" me on Facebook- www.facebook.com/JBallas.ctmh
Follow my BLOG- www.gotinkteam.blogspot.com
Super Seller Award Recipient
2 time Cruise Achiever

No comments:

Post a Comment