Saturday, July 21, 2012

Convention-Day 3


My album went for $130!!! We had a Silent Art Auction to benefit Operation Smile. This was the 4th year that I was asked to make artwork to donate for it! I made a cool "Dallas" pop-out, flip-out,pocket mini album, which was introduced to me by my Downline, Susan.







Our founder & President, Jeanette Lynton, husband David, Monica, Kristine & Brian
Day 3 of Convention was a real treat! We had Stacy Julian as our keynote speaker. She used to be a Consultant! She was the founding editor of Simple Scrapbooks magazine (which was my favorite!)  & now she has Big Picture Scrapbooking. She gave a wonderful presentation on WHY we scrapbook- to preserve our cherished family memories. She challenged us not to scrapbook the same events year after year but rather scrapbook the moments of life, what makes a person special, what makes us happy,etc.
http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/

At night, we had our Awards Banquet. We were lucky enough to snag a seat with my upline, Naomi, at her table-front & center!! Our VP's all looked so schnazzy! We had phenominal entertainment by the Texas Tenors!! They were so outstanding, it brought tears to our eyes!




Yellow roses of Texas!

Me & my upline, Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment