Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New Blog Revitalization!

HI all,
I know I've been inactive here for a while but that's about to change! I let my blog go because I was posting the same things on my Facebook page. I realize though that not everyone is on Facebook & my posts are easy to miss. However, if you "follow by email" here on my blog, you can get all the latest & greatest updates, artwork & promos each time I make a post.
I will be adding more meaty content here, such as instructions/dimensions for projects, links, etc.

So enter your email address on the "Follow by Email" box on the right & sit back & enjoy!

Please add any comments to any posts as you wish. Leave me some feedback or just let me know you like the idea. I'm looking forward to sharing more with you!
Enjoy your week,
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment