Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy 18th Anniversary!

It's my *18th* Anniversary with Close To My Heart!
It's my 18th anniversary with CTMH! 18 years ago, I loved everything they had so much & I thought, "I could do this"! I remember my Dad asking me, "What do you want with all this stuff?" & I said, "I'll never have to buy another greeting card again"!
I've stayed all this time because CTMH keeps coming out with top quality, innovative products that I believe in, love & want to use. The friendships I've developed over the years are invaluable. Not to mention 18 years of CONVENTIONS!! I've traveled to CA, TX, OR, FL, Wash DC & UT & had a blast everywhere with my crazy, like-minded friends. Who else squeals over paper flowers, right?
Maybe YOU want to give it a try! It's no secret- anyone can be a CTMH Consultant & have this much fun. Contact me with your questions about starting up & I'll be happy to help.
 







 
Jessica Ballas
Close To My Heart Consultant
www.ctmh.com/gotink
"Like" me on Facebook-
www.facebook.com/JBallas.ctmh
Follow my BLOG-
www.gotinkteam.blogspot.com
Super Seller Award Recipient
2 time Cruise Achiever


No comments:

Post a Comment