Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Convention Fun Part 2 with pics

Close To My Heart Convention
Coronado Springs Resort, Disneyworld
June 2016
 
I had tons of fun this year, as usual! Convention is my favorite time of year. After 18 other Conventions, it still is so super exciting, inspiring & motivating!
 
My team members, Dee & Susan, and I loved the AMC Dine-In theater in Disney Springs. We saw Finding Dory which was awesome!!
 
We were taught how to mix our watercolor paints to custom blend to make our own CTMH ink colors! Here's a glance at some NEW colors coming out!
 
Dee, Susan & me
 
 
 Here's my new Aussie friend, Jackie! She presented new stuff at Convention-lucky girl!
 
Me & my upline, Naomi. I love seeing her every year! She's in Washington state so it's hard to get together other times!
 
Here is our beloved founder & President, Jeanette Lynton, with our CCO Monica, during the Q&A with Jeanette. <3 p="">
 
Jeanette's husband, David
 
NEW Seasonal Expressions catalog= EEEEEEE!!!! You will FLIP when you see all the incredible Holiday stuff!
 
Susan & Dee with our super fabulous bags CTMH gave us.
 
Dessert at the Banquet Dinner is always sooooo good!
 
Dee, Me & Susan at the banquet dinner.
 
"When You Wish Upon a Star..."
 
Disney's "Inside Out" was the theme of our Convention this year. Joy & Sadness came to our banquet dinner for a photo op!!
 
And MICKEY!!!! <3 p="">
 
Each year at the banquet, we play the "Left/Right" game. Guess who won???

ALL the new Stamp of the Month Sets!! WOOHOO!!!!
 
Here's to 18 incredible years with Close To My Heart. I still love stamping & scrapbooking just as much if not more! Next year we'll be in Salt Lake City! Our headquarters is nearby & we'll get tours of the home office. Yippee!!
 
 
Jessica Ballas
Close To My Heart Consultant
www.ctmh.com/gotink
"Like" me on Facebook- www.facebook.com/JBallas.ctmh
Follow my BLOG- www.gotinkteam.blogspot.com
Super Seller Award Recipient
2 time Cruise Achiever



No comments:

Post a Comment