Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Early Bird Sign Up Special!

HI friends,
July is a super time to join the Close To My Heart team!
Sign up in July & receive your choice of a FREE brand new Paper Fundamentals paper kit plus matching Complement accessory pack!
Sign up HERE.
These are brand new items coming out in our August Idea Book. You get them FREE & early before everyone else.
Join the "Got Ink?" Team for only $75 & get a whopping $50 in FREE product credits immediately!
Here's what you kit will look like:
All the essentials you need to get you off to a great start.
Then pick out your $50 in FREE products PLUS the Paper Fundamentals kit & Complements of your choice!
 
Questions? I'd love to answer any you may have.
Contact me today!
Jessica Ballas
Close To My Heart Consultant
www.ctmh.com/gotink
"Like" me on Facebook- www.facebook.com/JBallas.ctmh
Follow my BLOG- www.gotinkteam.blogspot.com
Super Seller Award Recipient
2 time Cruise Achiever

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment